Wednesday, December 15, 2010

COME BACK PAL..i need u...i need u....


this is my best pal...her name is abu..i called her abu becaus she is grey in colours...in malay we call grey as kelabu so for short i called her abu.....she a very active and brilliant....she used to be with me for sorrow and happiness...but everything has over.....she is dead now...i hope she is in peace.....she died because of car crash.....i heard a voice like someone hit something on the road...i have a feeling that thing was abu...i open my windows...i saw she was jumping and calling for help.....i can't do anything..i only can shout tell eveyone that some has run over her....it was really davastated me......everyone feels what i feel...tear drop from ours eyes....she was our beloved.....no one can replace her....i love her so much...i always love her...please abu...come back to me..i've lost so many thing...i've lost u too..how could u leave me....i'm hurt...they keep hurting me....i have nobody..i leave me abu..come back!! i need u pal...come back pls...i need u....

No comments:

Post a Comment